Feel-good package for the scalp
in chemotherapy or
Alopecia, because the cough skin needs special care during and after radical hair loss
Shelf life of cosmetics
How do you know that the shelf life has expired?
• PRIMERS have a shelf life of
24-30 months. After this period, their uselessness can be easily recognized by the unpleasant odor and clotted consistency - pressed out of the tube, an oily consistency first flows out. Priming in cream jars may cause a white coating.
• LIPSTICKS lose their durability after about 2 years. Old pens oxidize easily, become dry, hard and difficult to disperse, the taste and smell change.
• MASCARA: Eyelashes have a shelf life of 3 to 6 months. Then they lose their liquid consistency, dry out, leave lumps on the eyelashes or trickle immediately after application. For better durability, do not 'pump' the spiral in the tube repeatedly. Because with it becomes
, A large amount of air is forced into the tube, causing the ink to dry quickly. Wash the spiral regularly with water.
• POWDER: The shelf life is 2-3 years. When it comes to contamination, the powder starts to lump quickly. Old compact powder usually gets darker, loose powder on the other hand damp, as can be seen from lumps that stick to the lid.
• FACIAL CREAMS, LOTIONS, FACIAL MILK: The shelf life of these products, depending on their composition, is 2 months to 2 years. If you have a cream over
If you do not use it for a long time, remove it the next time you use it
top layer. Structural changes of these preparations such as an oily layer above, yellowing or sour smell almost always testify to the expiration of their shelf life.